Monday, November 2, 2009

First Post of another Fire Stiney blog

I'm choosing to use this to organize the masses so to say. Here are some resources:

Fire Bryan Stinespring Photobucket

This is a photobucket album I just created. Email me your photos and I'll upload them!

Best FBS blog ever!
Probably the best blog you'll find on the topic (way better than this thing I just set up).

Facebook group
The facebook group. Join the paper airplane one too and make paper airplanes out of the flyers!

The Stash
This is probably one of the most important links...the Google Docs site. I can post pretty much any document/picture on this and share it with the world, so email me some things to post!


If I see/hear of any more then I'll update it. These links (and others as they appear) posted on the left, right below me email, which is firestinespringnow@gmail.com in case you're wondering. Look for updates every so often! Finally, a full-sized picture from the flyer:


stiney,stinespring,bryan stinespring,hokies,vt,virginia tech,football,college football,vt football,virginia tech football

No comments:

Post a Comment